The 3502NCP, a 2-dog system, labeled the Super-X because of the X-tra features, X-ceptional range and is designed for X-treme training situations! It also features a 1-mile range, 2-hour rapid charge batteries, fully waterproof Receiver and Transmitter.
- 2 Receivers with 5/8"contact points
- Lithium Polymer Battery charger and 2 splitter cable
- Test light
- Owner's manual
- Carrying case
- Precise stimulation level (0-127)
- 1 mile range
- 'Nick', 'Constant' and non-stimulating pager/vibration
- 2-hour rapid charge Lithium Polymer batteries
- Fully waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter
- LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation even in dark or low light conditions
- Regular/mild setting toggle switch, gives you the option to adjust the range of stimulation levels for your dog's sensitivity
- Three bar battery life indicator
- Warranty - 2-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Power - Low to High
- Range - 1 Mile
- Batteries - Lithium Polymer
- LCD Screen - Yes
- Carrying Case - Yes
- Pager Mode (Vibration) - Yes
ALERT : Because of supplier disruptions due to COVID-19, current delivery times are between 25-35 days within the U.S.
All orders shipped to a destination within the United States or U.S. territories, or to APO or FPO addresses are shipped FREE of charge!
Shipping charges apply to orders shipped to Canada or internationally and will be figured at the time of checkout. Items excluded from the free shipping offer include certain heavy items or items that require refrigeration or expedited shipping. You will be presented with a shipping quote at the time of checkout.
As always, you can select a faster shipping method during checkout for additional expense. Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of when you place your order. We ship via all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately, customers are unable to specify the carrier of their choice when selecting the Free shipping option. Even though your order is processed to your card immediately, there are rare occasions where we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order. We will notify you by email if we determine your order will not ship within 1-3 business days.
Standard Shipping: Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. You should receive your products within 5-10 business days from the day you order them.
PO Box Shipping: We can ship most items to a PO Box. If we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will ask you to provide a physical shipping address.
International Shipping: While we ship a great deal to customers in Canada, United Kingdom, Puerto Rico our international shipping is a work in progress. While we can ship to most friendly countries, the actual shipping amounts may vary - we will email you after you place your order if there are any changes (add or subtract) to your shipping, before we ship your order.