Add another dog to your current SportDOG Brand Contain + Train system (SDF-CTR) or replace a Collar Receiver with the SDF-CTR Add-A-Dog Collar Receiver. The Training Mode expands to 3 dogs and the Containment Mode expands to any number of dogs.
How It Works
The Collar Receiver for the Contain + Train system works by receiving radio signal from both the Fence Transmitter and the Remote Transmitter. With 3 modes of operation, you decide which signals the Collar Receiver responds to.
In Containment Mode, the Collar Receiver only picks up radio signal that has been sent through the Boundary Wire from the Fence Transmitter. While wearing the Collar Receiver, when your dog approaches the Boundary Wire and steps into the Warning Zone, a warning beep will be delivered. If your dog continues towards the Boundary Wire and into the Stimulation Zone, a safe, static stimulation will be delivered through the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the Boundary Area. In Containment mode, the Collar Receiver will not respond to the operation of the Remote Transmitter.
In Training Mode, the Collar Receiver only listens to the radio signal sent from the Remote Transmitter, allowing you to train your dog inside or outside of the Boundary Area. In this mode, the Collar Receiver will not react when entering the Warning Zone or Stimulation Zone of the Boundary Area.
In Containment and Training Mode, the Collar Receiver will respond to both the radio signal sent from the Fence Transmitter through the Boundary Wire and the radio signal sent from the Remote Transmitter. This allows you to simultaneously train your dog while he is being contained.
- This is the Collar Receiver only; Compatible with the SportDOG Brand Contain + Train (SDF-CT), In-Ground Fence (SDF-100A), and FieldTrainer 425 (SD-425)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Anti-Linger feature prevents dog from running down Collar Receiver Battery
- With 3 operational modes, you can control which part of your Contain + Train system the collar responds to. The collar can easily be set to respond to only the Remote Transmitter, only the Fence Transmitter, or both
- In Training Mode, u seyour Remote Transmitter's dial to select one of the 7 levels of static stimulation in either low, medium, or high ranges and use the buttons to deliver your choice of momentary (nick) or continuous stimulation. You also have the option to train with vibration (buzz) and tone (beep)
- In Containment Mode, the collar will give a warning tone and vibration as your dog approaches the boundary, and then moves to one of 7 static stimulation levels that you select, based on your dog's temperament
- This waterproof and rechargeable collar fits dogs up to 20 pounds and is easily paired to your existing system; Detailed operating guide and a locally based Customer Care Center, available 6 days a week, provide support when you need it
- By designing our products in the field, with heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, mud, and wind in mind, SportDOG has become the most recognized brand in the electronic tracking and training categories, making the promise to always create "Gear The Way You'd Design It"
ALERT : Because of supplier disruptions due to COVID-19, current delivery times are between 25-35 days within the U.S.
All orders shipped to a destination within the United States or U.S. territories, or to APO or FPO addresses are shipped FREE of charge!
Shipping charges apply to orders shipped to Canada or internationally and will be figured at the time of checkout. Items excluded from the free shipping offer include certain heavy items or items that require refrigeration or expedited shipping. You will be presented with a shipping quote at the time of checkout.
As always, you can select a faster shipping method during checkout for additional expense. Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of when you place your order. We ship via all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately, customers are unable to specify the carrier of their choice when selecting the Free shipping option. Even though your order is processed to your card immediately, there are rare occasions where we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order. We will notify you by email if we determine your order will not ship within 1-3 business days.
Standard Shipping: Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. You should receive your products within 5-10 business days from the day you order them.
PO Box Shipping: We can ship most items to a PO Box. If we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will ask you to provide a physical shipping address.
International Shipping: While we ship a great deal to customers in Canada, United Kingdom, Puerto Rico our international shipping is a work in progress. While we can ship to most friendly countries, the actual shipping amounts may vary - we will email you after you place your order if there are any changes (add or subtract) to your shipping, before we ship your order.