In addition to being an Authorized Retailer with Essential Pet Products, you must also be a Radio Systems Corporation Authorized Retailer to purchase this item at wholesale prices. Please contact us for information on becoming an Authorized RSC Retailer.
The SportDOG Brand Contain + Train system allows you to contain your dog in the boundary that you define and train your dog inside or outside of the containment area without having to switch collars. The Collar Receiver fits any dog 10 pounds or larger, and works with our In-Ground Fence (SDF-100A) transmitter to contain your dog in up to 1 1/3 acres of land with the included 1,000 feet of wire or up to 100 acres with the purchase of additional Wire & Flag Kits (SDF-WF). The included Remote Trainer from our FieldTrainer 425 (SD-425) communicates with that same Collar Receiver up to 500 yards away and gives you the capability to train with your choice of tone, vibration, or static stimulation.
- Training Mode offers 7 levels of instantly selectable static stimulation; Option to train with vibration and tone
- Containment Mode offers 7 levels of stimulation to match any dogs' temperament; Vibration/tone
- Training Mode expands to 3 dogs and Containment Mode expands to any number of dogs with Add-A-Dog Collar Receivers
- Includes (1) 1,000 foot roll of 20 Gauge Heavy Duty Wire and 100 boundary flags
- Expands to 100 acres with extra Wire & Flag Kits
- Collar Receiver is waterproof and submersible to 10 feet; Remote Transmitter is DryTek waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Built-in lightening protection
- Anit-Linger feature
- Wire break alarm on transmitter
How It Works
The Collar Receiver for the Contain + Train system works by receiving radio signal from both the Fence Transmitter and the Remote Transmitter. With 3 modes of operation, you decide which signals the Collar Receiver responds to.
In Containment Mode, the Collar Receiver only picks up radio signal that has been sent through the Boundary Wire from the Fence Transmitter. While wearing the Collar Receiver, when your dog approaches the Boundary Wire and steps into the Warning Zone, a warning beep will be delivered. If your dog continues towards the Boundary Wire and into the Stimulation Zone, a safe, static stimulation will be delivered through the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the Boundary Area. In Containment mode, the Collar Receiver will not respond to the operation of the Remote Transmitter.
In Training Mode, the Collar Receiver only listens to the radio signal sent from the Remote Transmitter, allowing you to train your dog inside or outside of the Boundary Area. In this mode, the Collar Receiver will not react when entering the Warning Zone or Stimulation Zone of the Boundary Area.
In Containment and Training Mode, the Collar Receiver will respond to both the radio signal sent from the Fence Transmitter through the Boundary Wire and the radio signal sent from the Remote Transmitter. This allows you to simultaneously train your dog while he is being contained.
- The Contain + Train features a waterproof and submersible Collar Receiver that works with both the underground wire fence and the e-collar handheld remote, allowing you to contain your dog within a boundary that you define and train your dog inside or outside of that boundary; Fits any dog 20 pounds and up
- This easy-to-install kit includes 1,000 feet of wire and 100 boundary flags to contain up to 1 1/3 acres and can be expanded to contain up to 100 acres with the purchase of additional Wire & Flag Kits (SDF-WF). It also expands to train up to 3 dogs with the same Remote Transmitter and can contain an unlimited number of dogs with the purchase of Add-A-Dog Collars (SDF-CTR)
- In Training Mode, use your Remote Transmitter's dial to select one of the 7 levels of static stimulation in either low, medium, or high ranges and use the buttons to deliver your choice of momentary (nick) or continuous stimulation. You also have the option to train with vibration (buzz) and tone (beep)
- In Containment Mode, the collar will give a warning tone and vibration as your dog approaches the boundary, and then moves to one of 7 static stimulation levels, that you select based on your dog's temperament, to deter any further steps towards the boundary
- The wall-mountable Fence Transmitter features a built-in lightening protector to help avoid damage from lightning strike or power surge, as well as a wire break alarm to alert of a break or cut in the underground wire
- Both the Collar Receiver and Remote Transmitter feature a low battery indicator so you know when to charge them. A detailed operating guide, training DVD, and a locally based Customer Care Center, available 6 days a week, provide support when you need it
- By designing our products in the field, with heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, mud, and wind in mind, SportDOG has become the most recognized brand in the electronic tracking and training categories, making the promise to always create "Gear The Way You'd Design It"
- Collar Receiver on Black 1 Inch Collar Strap
- Containment Transmitter
- Remote Transmitter
- (1) 1,000 foot roll of 20 Gauge Heavy Duty Wire
- 100 Boundary Flags
- Charging Adapters
- Standard Contact Points
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light Tool
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
How Much Wire Do You Need?
|Acres||Feet of Wire|
ALERT : Because of supplier disruptions due to COVID-19, current delivery times are between 25-35 days within the U.S.
All orders shipped to a destination within the United States or U.S. territories, or to APO or FPO addresses are shipped FREE of charge!
Shipping charges apply to orders shipped to Canada or internationally and will be figured at the time of checkout. Items excluded from the free shipping offer include certain heavy items or items that require refrigeration or expedited shipping. You will be presented with a shipping quote at the time of checkout.
As always, you can select a faster shipping method during checkout for additional expense. Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of when you place your order. We ship via all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately, customers are unable to specify the carrier of their choice when selecting the Free shipping option. Even though your order is processed to your card immediately, there are rare occasions where we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order. We will notify you by email if we determine your order will not ship within 1-3 business days.
Standard Shipping: Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. You should receive your products within 5-10 business days from the day you order them.
PO Box Shipping: We can ship most items to a PO Box. If we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will ask you to provide a physical shipping address.
International Shipping: While we ship a great deal to customers in Canada, United Kingdom, Puerto Rico our international shipping is a work in progress. While we can ship to most friendly countries, the actual shipping amounts may vary - we will email you after you place your order if there are any changes (add or subtract) to your shipping, before we ship your order.