- Kills fleas on contact! This Product does not use pyrethroids or similar chemicals to achieve results, so fleas and other parasites do not become resistant, Thus, the product never loses effectiveness.
- Pet & Area Spray can be used on the pets bedding, carpets, furniture as well as directly on the pet.
- Only EPA registered flea killer that can be safely used in conjunction with all spot-on type product
- Highly effective on fleas, ticks, lice & mites
- Contains no pyrethrins or similar chemical
- EPA approved label requires NO HAZARD WARNINGS
- Lowest possible toxicity ratings in all EPA categories
- Can be sprayed directly on pets, carpets, upholstery & any other surface
- Can be used when other flea control products are present, ie spot-on treatment
- Helps prevents future infestations with regular use
- The active ingredients in De Flea products work together to soften the waxy exoskeleton of fleas, ticks, lice, mites and other insects. Once the insect's armor has been penetrated, its internal organs are saturated and the insect quickly bursts. De Flea products work for all stages of an insect's life cycle eggs, larvae, pupae and adult - effectively eliminating all insects from the home.
ALERT : Because of supplier disruptions due to COVID-19, current delivery times are between 25-35 days within the U.S.
All orders shipped to a destination within the United States or U.S. territories, or to APO or FPO addresses are shipped FREE of charge!
Shipping charges apply to orders shipped to Canada or internationally and will be figured at the time of checkout. Items excluded from the free shipping offer include certain heavy items or items that require refrigeration or expedited shipping. You will be presented with a shipping quote at the time of checkout.
As always, you can select a faster shipping method during checkout for additional expense. Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of when you place your order. We ship via all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately, customers are unable to specify the carrier of their choice when selecting the Free shipping option. Even though your order is processed to your card immediately, there are rare occasions where we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order. We will notify you by email if we determine your order will not ship within 1-3 business days.
Standard Shipping: Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. You should receive your products within 5-10 business days from the day you order them.
PO Box Shipping: We can ship most items to a PO Box. If we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will ask you to provide a physical shipping address.
International Shipping: While we ship a great deal to customers in Canada, United Kingdom, Puerto Rico our international shipping is a work in progress. While we can ship to most friendly countries, the actual shipping amounts may vary - we will email you after you place your order if there are any changes (add or subtract) to your shipping, before we ship your order.