- Specially Formulated For Rapid Ammonia & Nitrite Reduction
- MICROBE-LIFT/NITE-OUT II is designed specifically for pond waters that contain marine life. Its highly-specialized microbial consortium of nitrifying cultures are specially formulated to eliminate ammonia via a natural biological process termed nitrification. The cultures contained in MICROBE-LIFT/NITE-OUT II will establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in pond waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia
- MICROBE-LIFT/NITE-OUT II liquid nitrifying bacteria contains select strains of Nitrosomonas, Nitrospira and Nitrobacter. Nitrosomonas convert ammonia to nitrite and Nitrobacter and Nitrospira convert nitrite to nitrate.
- MICROBE-LIFT/NITE-OUT II comprises select microorganisms that are autotrophic-able to use carbon dioxide as the sole source of carbon-and are relatively slow growing, requiring specific conditions for optimum growth with typical cell division rates from 8 to 16 hours. Their performance and rate of growth are impacted by the environmental parameters required for nitrification
- They are also highly oxygen-sensitive, requiring high dissolved oxygen levels (greater tha
- 2 mg/L) to achieve maximum growth rates. Nitrite is produced by beneficial bacteria in the pond and the oxidation of harmful waste ammonia excreted by fish. Even though nitrite is not as toxic as ammonia, it is still very damaging to the health of fish.
- Initiates nitrification
- Promotes stable nitrification
- Provides stable cold weather nitrification
- Safe for use around plants and animals
ALERT : Because of supplier disruptions due to COVID-19, current delivery times are between 25-35 days within the U.S.
All orders shipped to a destination within the United States or U.S. territories, or to APO or FPO addresses are shipped FREE of charge!
Shipping charges apply to orders shipped to Canada or internationally and will be figured at the time of checkout. Items excluded from the free shipping offer include certain heavy items or items that require refrigeration or expedited shipping. You will be presented with a shipping quote at the time of checkout.
As always, you can select a faster shipping method during checkout for additional expense. Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of when you place your order. We ship via all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately, customers are unable to specify the carrier of their choice when selecting the Free shipping option. Even though your order is processed to your card immediately, there are rare occasions where we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order. We will notify you by email if we determine your order will not ship within 1-3 business days.
Standard Shipping: Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. You should receive your products within 5-10 business days from the day you order them.
PO Box Shipping: We can ship most items to a PO Box. If we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will ask you to provide a physical shipping address.
International Shipping: While we ship a great deal to customers in Canada, United Kingdom, Puerto Rico our international shipping is a work in progress. While we can ship to most friendly countries, the actual shipping amounts may vary - we will email you after you place your order if there are any changes (add or subtract) to your shipping, before we ship your order.